We are a Social Enterprise born out of SEEd.Lab, an incubation program powered by PETRONAS and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
As a startup, our aim is to gain a deeper appreciation of social issues, higher empathy towards society, and create an impactful social enterprise for the nation. The journey is still long ahead, but with passion, never ending curiosity and a fearless attitude, we believe this is a rewarding journey.
We welcome you to take a ride with us here at OneWay!
For decades, product prices that go into rural areas for consumers are generally 30%* higher than other part in Malaysia due to its expensive inland transportation costs, inefficient distribution channels to reach the consumers and limited road access in between districts.
Micro SME’s Pain Points:
- High Cost of Inland Logistics
- Unable to secure consistent supply & demand items due to inefficient inter-district logistics infrastructure and connection
- The supply chain is not centralized
Transporter’s Pain Points:
- Underutilised Storage Space
- No urgency and reliability when receiving the item for delivery
- No declaration form and delivery only based on trust
Master’s Degree in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Master’s Degree in Marketing
Master’s Degree in Design Innovation & Technology
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering
Hidaya Ibrahim Shah
Bachelor’s Degree in Law